Formed in 2013, I-MEX (M&E) Ltd is owned and directed by the principal shareholders, Phil Smailes and Ned Campbell, both having a wealth of knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of sectors.
Since the business was incorporated, it has built a strong reputation in delivering multi-unit residential schemes across London. This is coupled with providing a first class service on commercial developments and research facilities in the East of England, driving the business to a turnover in excess of £10M.
Our business is simple; we adopt a partnering ethos from project inception, recognising the benefits of strong client and supply chain relationships to ensure our projects are delivered in a collaborative and effective manner.
What We Do
Our business culture and ethos is driven by the following core values:
- We deploy resource early to match the needs of the project and not just the budget.
- We act with honesty and integrity, delivering a truly transparent working relationship.
- We work with a positive attitude and welcome continuous development and improvement to ensure we deliver exceptional customer service.
- We treat our supply chain as an extension to our own I-MEX family and they are fully supported at all stages of the construction process.
The services we offer include:
- Full design, supply and installation of mechanical, electrical and public health services.
- A dedicated pre-construction team to assist with early design development and cost planning across all sectors.
- Contractor proposal development – Assistance with second stage tender submission documentation.
- Value engineering and reduction of project costs through the use of innovative construction methods.
- Off-site fabrication of plantrooms, service risers and modular plant sections.